Monday, November 05, 2012

Part 2 - Forstchen's "One Second After" - Future History

By Aaron Hermann


In the first post of this series I addressed the solar eclipse imagery on the cover of the book signaling the coming of the Antichrist. In this post I am going to address the primary plot of Forstchen's book that spills the beans on the forthcoming scenario that will provide the necessary setting of widespread violence, chaos, and death that is needed to bring forth the Antichrist Beast as the Phoenix rising out of the ashes of a burned-out "post-bounce" America.

While there is much in the book that must be viewed as demonically inspired propaganda, which I hope to address in future posts Lord willing, there is a foundational truth in the book pertaining to future events involving this country that I believe aligns with the Word of God and several visions and prophecies of A.A. Allen, Dumitru Duduman, and Henry Gruver.

The premise of William R. Forstchen's book "One Second After" is an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attack against the United States that cripples the national power grid causing widespread violence, chaos, and death. The nation is ultimately destroyed with the geo-political landscape of the world forever altered. With that being said, I believe the explanation of the origin of the attack given in the last five pages of the book is of particular interest:

"Voice of America never said anything about that"

The general shook his head.

"Did you think we would actually tell you the truth?" he sighed.

John bristled.

"So what the hell is the truth?"

"We had our asses handed to us, that are the truth. Just several bombs and we had our asses handed to us. With luck there might be thirty million people still alive in what was the United States."

"What do you mean was?"

The general shook his head.

"Course you wouldn't know; we're not talking about it on Voice of America. You can write off the Southwest, including Texas, unless we dig up another Sam Houston and Davy Crockett. During the winter, Mexico moved in. Claimed it was a protectorate to counter the Chinese."

"What?"

"China. Oh, they came with aid, plenty of aid for the few survivors after sixty days of anarchy and disease. And now there's five hundred thousand of them on the West Coast, from California to Washington State, and clear up to the Rockies."

"Who?"

"Chinese troops. Here to help us of course," Wright said, his voice bitter. "Oh, they're giving out aid, even helping with some rebuilding, but there's no sign they ever plan to leave."

"So it was them?"

The general shrugged.

"We'll never know, most likely"

"What?"

"John, three missiles total. One launched from a containership out in the Gulf of Mexico and burst over Kansas, Utah, and Ohio. The cargo ship, typically had a Liberian registry and had docked at half a dozen places, including Oman. We think the weapons might have been loaded aboard there, a medium-range missile capped with a nuke inside an over sized container. That ship, by the way, blew up right after the launch, no one survived so it fits the terrorist model. Another over Russia, launched from another containership from near Iceland, same scenario, the ship blew up right after the launch. We don't know why over Russia rather than over Central Europe. Maybe guidance was screwy, but that did mean England and parts of Spain were spared. Last one burst lower, but still high enough to knock out Japan and Korea..."




"John, I saw Baltimore and Washington burning in the night, the smoke a pillar visible a hundred miles away." He spoke now in almost monotone.
"My God, it was like something out of the Bible. It was medieval."

"Oh, we might have gotten even, John, but America a world power? They won; we're finished..."



"The world had changed forever, the America they knew...never to return."


William R. Forstchen -"One Second After" - 340-345


Forstchen throws in some obfuscation in this portion of the book as Russia is also a victim of the EMP attack. However, it will be Russia responsible for the attack on the United States precipitating the collapse. The scenario Forstchen writes about in "One Second After" is eerily similar to the prophecies of America's impending destruction delivered by A.A. Allen, Dumitru Duduman, and Henry Gruver.

A.A. Allen was given a vision of the destruction of America while he was standing atop the Empire State building in 1984. I have included a small portion of the vision below as well as the link if you are interested in reading it in its entirety.

Rocket Missile Attacks

Then suddenly I saw from the Atlantic and from the Pacific and out of the Gulf rocket-like objects that seemed to come up like fish leaping out of the water. High into the air they leaped, each headed in a different direction, but every one toward the United States. On the ground the sirens screamed louder, and up from the ground I saw similar rockets beginning to ascend. To me these appeared to be interceptor rockets although they arose from different points all over the United States; however, none of them seemed to be successful in intercepting the rockets that had risen from the ocean on every side. These rockets finally reached their maximum height, slowly turned over and fell back toward the earth in defeat. Then suddenly the rockets which had leaped out of the oceans like fish all exploded at once. The explosion was ear-splitting. The next thing which I saw was a huge ball of fire. The only thing I have ever seen which resembled the thing I saw in my vision was the picture of the explosion of the H-bomb somewhere in the South Pacific. In my vision it was so real that I seemed to feel a searing heat from it.

Widespread Desolation

As the vision spread before my eyes and I viewed the widespread desolation brought about by the terrific explosions, I could not help thinking, While the defenders of our nation have quibbled over what means of defense to use and neglected the only true means of defense faith and dependence upon the true and living God the thing which she greatly feared has come unto her! How true it has proven in Psalms 127:1: Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it; except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."



My Vision of the Destruction of America By A. A. Allen July 4, 1954 Atop the Empire State Building


Dumitru Duduman was given several visions of the destruction of America. I have included a small portion of one of his most famous visions here, and also included a link to all of his visions if you are interested in pursing the matter further.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"...

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"


THE MESSAGE FOR AMERICA: September, 1984

DUMITRU'S DREAMS/VISIONS


Henry Gruver was given a vision in December, 1986 of the destruction of America. The vision includes radio towers losing their signal and communication being disabled followed by nuclear missiles being fired from submarines off the Atlantic coast and from the Gulf of Mexico. For nearly thirty years Henry has faithfully shared what the Lord has shown him and his latest radio appearance on the Hagmann and Hagmann report is a must-listen. I strongly recommend listening to all three hours, but the portion pertinent to our discussion here can be found in the 22-40 minute period of the show. In addition to sharing the vision of the Russian attack on America, Henry also shares a story about fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana who reported seeing Russian Akula class submarines back in the early 1990's!


For those of you who are still sleeping, only half-awake, are inclined to dismiss this as nothing more than antiquated messages of fear-mongering, or are simply unwilling to believe I would like to draw your attention to the following recent headlines:


The logical question that some of you may be asking at this point is "when will all of this take place?" That is an excellent question, and while I cannot give you an exact date or time, I can point you to what I believe is absolute truth that Bob wrote about quite some time ago pertaining to the events that must happen before America bounces.

What does the Bible have to teach us about the conflict America faces with Iraq? Plenty! After two partial fulfillments of Daniel eight to teach us the pattern by which to recognize the next prophetic fulfillment, we should be ready to see America soon clash with Iraq, win, then shortly thereafter in the prime of her strength have her power broken, her “superpower” status removed, George Bush “broken off” and America split into four regional kingdoms. Bill Clinton will arise as the prominent leader of one of them, later to be revealed in supernatural power as the lawless one.

I am really sticking my neck out to say it plainly like this, but just watch and see if it doesn't play out this way. I risk looking really foolish, but fortunately for you I don't have anything to lose. (Except maybe my head. But some of you are convinced I've already lost it anyhow.) Before you reject this supposition out of hand, consider the history and consider the facts. I can't tell you how far off it is that those who write and read such as this will no longer have the unrestrained freedom we enjoy, but I feel it is not very far off. Monitoring is the first step on this path, which you should know is already being done - but the Lord reigns and will continue to reign - and the greater freedom that is ours through the cross will remain ours as we take it up. Amen?


America: Rushing Across the Threshold of Daniel Eight - Part I


I've written about this subject before and it is now time for an update. America will fall and the time is soon. No, this is not happy news, from one perspective, but it is necessary as part of the process that will bring us into the glorious Kingdom age. For many years the true prophets have brought this testimony to the ears of those who would hear it - and now, the time has drawn nigh. The direct and apparent cause of her fall is not explicitly stated in Daniel 8, but the reason for the fall we can discern from Daniel 8 as it relates to the following verse.

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. ~ Proverbs 16:18

Although the fall is certain and will not be averted, how it affects you personally depends largely upon you. Are you awake and watching? Are you responding with obedience to the promptings of the holy spirit? If you don't take the warnings seriously, you are already in trouble, my friend. If you do take them seriously and fear and anxiety seize upon you, let it then drive you into the arms of our only refuge, the Lord Jesus Christ - while some time yet remains. If you know by the spirit that what I write is true and are at peace about it, you are about to enter into the time for which your heart has been prepared.
The fall of the United States of America from superpower status will obviously impact the whole world. Don't think that if you are outside the USA when trouble visits that it won't affect you - because it will!

The first of two signs prophesied to precede America's fall has happened and the second is now in view. Iran and its president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are going the way of Iraq and Saddam Hussein. If you read the news you know the expectation that America will soon be at war with Iran is high. The Bible instructs us about this upcoming conflict and what will happen to America shortly after the power of Iran's president is broken. If you can let history be your teacher, previous fulfillments of Daniel eight paint a vivid picture that speaks loudly. If you have not yet read Part I please take this opportunity to do so.


America: Rushing Across the Threshold of Daniel Eight - Part II


Make no mistake about it folks, America will bounce in violent fashion but not until it engages Iran and wins. While America is exalting its latest victory destruction will come upon the land. It has been written.

7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. ~ Amos 3:7

May the Lord grant us all whatever is necessary for us to endure to the end and be victorious overcomers.


By Aaron Hermann

2 comments:

  1. what comes out of Africa? plagues? child soldiers/twitter flashmobs? lots of small caliber ammo for gov agencies? s. Africa is starting a new political party? they are part of the bricks. a little bird/f bird, twitter told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Not Russia will be responsible of the attack. It's England. See this commercial from 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEMFLiVjJr8 It's time for a CHANGE. Obama logo and DELTA variant. Change symbol in math is Delta. Watch the world map behind Tom Hiddleston when he say ''unleash the CATS'' and you can see many bombs flying from England to USA, Russia, Africa. What CATS is - http://ukarmedforcescommentary.blogspot.com/p/combined-aerial-target-service-cats.html#:~:text=The%20UK%20Armed%20Forces%20face,missiles%20can%20exceed%20Mach%203.

    ReplyDelete