Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Watchman's Report

The US will soon engage in a battle and emerge victorious, according to prophecy. But after that, America will fall, and be “reset.” And out of her will rise “a little horn.” This is the subject of a repeating prophecy in Daniel 8. Some time prior to the engagement with Iraq this was revealed to me, as I've documented on TheOpenScroll.com (search for daniel 8). Iraq and Iran are represented as the two horned ram. Greece and Alexander the Great were formerly represented by the shaggy goat and horn, but in these latter days another world power is in sight, America, which has been confirmed in the role.

5 While I was observing, behold, a male goat was coming from the west over the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground; and the goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes. 6 He came up to the ram that had the two horns, which I had seen standing in front of the canal, and rushed at him in his mighty wrath. 7 I saw him come beside the ram, and he was enraged at him; and he struck the ram and shattered his two horns, and the ram had no strength to withstand him. So he hurled him to the ground and trampled on him, and there was none to rescue the ram from his power. 8 Then the male goat magnified himself exceedingly. But as soon as he was mighty, the large horn was broken; and in its place there came up four conspicuous horns toward the four winds of heaven. ~ Daniel 8:5-8

18 Now while he was talking with me, I sank into a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me and made me stand upright. 19 He said, “Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end. 20 The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat represents the kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 The broken horn and the four horns that arose in its place represent four kingdoms which will arise from his nation, although not with his power. ~ Daniel 8:18-22

Many prophets in these latter days are on record making similar declarations. The current news suggests what's coming and the day of realization draws near.


When Iran is engaged, the war will resemble the engagement with Iraq in that it will not be of long duration. If you want a short term investment tip, buy American flags and patriotic items for ready sale. Yes, I'm kidding, because what we possess in this earthly realm should not be the focus of our attention. Your financial situation is not going to provide security.

There will be reward for those opportunists who will capitalize on the situation, as there always is. The big benefactors will be those who pull the strings of control behind the political stage, directing the theater with all its actors and props. But that's only part of the story. The biggest benefactors will be those who have laid up their treasure in heaven. Those who have learned to hear the voice of the Lord Y'shua will discover how the trials that have been endured for His sake have a significant purchase. The Lord is faithful Who has promised.

The trouble that comes to Iran and America and those nations who involve themselves in the engagement will impact the entire world. What happened on 9/11/2001 was a catalyst for change, one that persists as a vivid point of reference. This engagement described in Daniel 8:5-8 is going to be like that on another scale. The world will change, and out of this the little horn will emerge. This is a primary meaning of what is expressed by Ordo Ab Chao, one of the mottos of Freemasonry: Order out of chaos.

Among the “hats I wear” is one that says, watchman, and it is according to this responsibility that I warn you again today of what I see approaching.

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’ ~ Ezekiel 33:6

There will be no call coming from these quarters for anyone to run for their lives. The reason why is because I'm not here to preach or practice survival. Do not hold this life so dear. It is but currency to be spent. Invest it wisely.

For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. ~ Matthew 16:25

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. ~ John 6:38

Follow His example.

I'm not preaching resistance or the taking up of arms. I'm not preaching the necessity of being a prepper. I'm here for a small number of folks who may find the Lord making provision through some who do such things, but this ministry is for those who are able ministers of the spiritual, benefactors with the grain of salvation in hand, not the grain of survival.

The Lord may hide you, or expose you, or both scenarios in due season. But, that should be His call, not according to your personal and carnal preferences.

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left. ~ Isaiah 30:21

Seek Yahweh, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; Seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of Yahweh’s anger. ~ Zephaniah 2:3

2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:2-3

Plenty could be said about all that. Study and search it out, as the Lord leads.

46 Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. 49 But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.” ~ Luke 6:46-49

What courage is required in the coming season we must seek and find from the Lord who provides what is fit for the day and moment of need. I have no courage of my own, no strength of my own. Whatever it is that you think you possess will fail, of all that is not truly His.

9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong. ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” ~ Zechariah 4:6

When the bioforming and mind-controlling vaccines and pandemics and wave energies that have been and are about to be unleashed exert their influence, there is a level of immunity and protection that is afforded some, according to the Lord's provision.

There He made for them a statute and regulation, and there He tested them. 26 And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the Lord, am your healer.” ~ Exodus 15: 25b-26

About matters of salvation, should you survive much longer, according to the Lord's kind and generous provision, you may find yourself in the season when knowing the time of the Lord's coming will be a crucial provision. Seek it hard while the opportunity is at hand, if the Lord so leads.

Soon enough, this blog will go away, having accomplished what the Lord has ordained for it. Until then, I will continue to pour out my life into the work, which is my honor and privilege to do.

I've enjoyed getting to know some of you readers, and while I've fallen far behind keeping up with email, I want to say that I've very much appreciated the support. Your kindness will not go unrewarded.

Those of you who are here as the Enemy's operatives to work one scheme or another will discover the fear of God soon enough, and then you'll understand why we do what we do here. There is a love that is truly irresistible, and His love will endure!

3 comments:

  1. Most will not know the true wonder and power of God's revelation to you until after the eons. I can only thank Him for the wondrous privilege of understanding that He has afforded such a poor and unworthy soul as I. This is me wishing that the time is yet long enough for you to write much more, Bob, for you have been such a blessing to my life as is impossible to describe with mere words. Honey and milk has been poured on my soul as these words of blessing have been revealed to you by our awesome Lord. If I had a cup of wine to toast, I would raise it so that Y'shua may continue to pour his grace on you while the times last. I love you and your words as Christ preordained that I should love, for what is prophecy or any power if I should not have love? Thank you again for your guidance and friendship! Blessings in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this touching expression. I love you too, dear brother!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, and blessings in Y'shua!

    ReplyDelete