Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Release of the Apostolic Anointing in 1988, Henry Gruver, Translation and “Because of the Elect”

Three years ago today, I met Aaron Hermann for the first time. We enjoyed a very memorable week together, which was marked by a succession of revelation insights over the course of the visit. We refer back to the milestones of that epic season regularly as the Lord continues to build off some of it. One or perhaps some of the revelations had to do with special ops, time truncation, containment grids and portal controls. Details were pretty sketchy but we have maintained a confidence that the Lord has all these matters covered and will engage his servants as He wills in His perfect time. I believe He has made various arrangements for bringing these things to pass. One of the things the Lord dropped on Aaron while we were the discussing time pivot construction in Matthew 24:22 involved the hidden meaning of “for the sake of the elect.”

Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. ~ Matthew 24:22

The meaning is inverted from how it's typically understood. The elect are not the beneficiaries but rather the benefactors, who will engage, or more precisely, be engaged in the “ekeinos hemera koloboo.” The resulting benefit will be that the consequence of “not - would have been saved any flesh” will be averted. Simply put, because of the elect, flesh would be saved. It has come to seem very likely to me that the Lord will ultimately accomplish this, in part, according to how He engaged brother Henry Gruver with a strike team in 1988.

Years ago I came across some reference to Henry Gruver's being taken to Rome where he bound giant angels. I never heard his testimony or any more detail until very recently when I listened to a Hagmann & Hagmann Report mp3. I was traveling on Friday 6/13 and what he shared struck me in a profound way.

The show had been recorded on June 6. Download or listen at Henry Gruver and Steve Quayle on the Hagmann & Hagmann Report. During the three hour long show Henry shares several testimonies, and you'll hear the one of particular interest spanning 2:27:30 through 2:39:35.

(You can also find that part that I clipped and uploaded as an mp3 here: Henry Gruver translated to Rome in 1988)

Henry shares about being woken up by the Lord one night while he was living in Portland, OR. He was told to get on his knees beside his bed. When he did, he immediately found himself in Rome with 6 other men he had worked with, the spiritual strike force team, as they call it. Henry led the way down through a set of iron service doors under the streets of Rome, Italy. They wound their way down a worn and leftward spiraling staircase until it opened into a level place. The other six men were supporting the mission with prayer. Henry describes what was happening in these words, “and I feel, literally feel, like I've got a funnel in my head and their prayers are pouring in spiritual power. I have to say, I have never experienced the sensation of so much spiritual power flowing into me in all my life as I did in that experience.” Considering all that Henry's been through, that's quite a statement.

Passing through an arched doorway into a catacomb, they encountered two giant angels, and there was a confrontation. “You shouldn't be here,” Henry was told by one of the angels. What happens next reveals the mission's objective. Henry points and speaks, first to one angel then the other. Here's the transcript as he tells it: “We are here by the divine commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the estate that you have bound of the apostolic anointing since the days of the Apostle Paul - that you have bound here since the days of the Apostle Paul - are now loosed to the Body of Christ worldwide for the preparation of the church becoming glorious.” After that, he deals with binding the angels. He then finds himself back on his knees in his pajamas by his bed. Henry recounts how it was confirmed to him later that day that he had indeed been translated, with the other men involved bearing witness to being there with him in Rome and seeing and hearing what was done.

You can think what you want about the veracity of his testimony, but I believe it. I've been translated before, in 1999 in a similar kind of shared experience. I found myself going to a place I call the timeless place, in glory near to the throne of the most high God. It was for an apostolic mission that provided a simple benefit for the only other person involved, because the Lord wanted to reveal Himself to her as the God of Time. When Henry says he was translated for that key mission, I believe him. It seems likely to me that the way the elect will be engaged for one or more key special ops in the near future will be similar to how it was with Henry and the strike force team.

What was really personal about Henry's testimony is that it explained what happened to me in 1988. I've shared on the blog over the years about going through a health crisis in the midst of being isolated from institutionalized religion and being subsequently brought very personally as a student to His feet. It was quite a struggle. I found myself brought to “the end of myself” once more, not very unlike the circumstances leading to my “being saved” as the Lord drew me to Himself in 1980. I was confronted with the reality that my “faith theology” had utterly failed and was forced to accept that, when it came right down to it, the very best I could do still led me to being deceived. I was horrified and humbled, again. There's a trend. What I was left with was the Lord, and His solution. That was apparently the apostolic anointing. My situation turned.

It became apparent over time that I had an apostolic anointing but I could offer no explanation for it. I was never ordained by elders or formally prophesied over or ceremonially anointed. No angel showed up with a news flash, and neither did the Lord manifest Himself to me in a concrete way like some say happened to them. When I heard Henry repeat the words that had been heard coming out of his mouth, the commanding of the release of the apostolic anointing, and I heard his claim that it happened in 1988, I knew that's what had happened to me. I have no idea how many others were direct beneficiaries but Henry said it was worldwide. The anointing doesn't make me faultless and it's not a badge or a scepter but it is a provision for service. The ministry of The Open Scroll is “for the preparation of the church becoming glorious.”

10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.) 11 And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. ~ Ephesians 4:10-16

Aaron tells me that in what he's been listening to, Derek Gilbert is connecting all professing apostles with the dominion movement. Nonsense. There's noisy chatter coming from the “bike lane collective” about defending your life and your family's life when the focus should really be on seeing the value of a willing sacrifice and becoming worthy of the Lord, who poured out His life for His friends as an example for us. Tom Horn is promoting Blood on the Altar, and yes, the church will persecute the church, and members of our own families will betray us, but the more worldly always persecute the more godly. That will amp up, to be sure, but the point is this, because it's all a love test. Do you love God? He is discovering it. Are you subject to him, obedient in life and trusting Him for His help to make you obedient even unto death? Do you trust Him - and have you earned His trust? Has He brought you into His confidence about times and seasons? Are you growing up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ? Are you, as an individual part of the body, working properly, according to which the head, even Christ, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love?

Please pray for me and for the fellow saints who aspire to be perfected in love to attend to fulfilling what is the Lord's good pleasure without distraction.

1 comment: