Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A Word From the Lord

Tell My people all those who have refused to sacrifice their flesh at the foot of the cross shall be found wanting in this hour as My judgment escalates.

Woe to you who have failed to heed My call to lay down all that is of this world and pleasing to your eyes, mind, and life.

My judgment shall continue to pour forth until the wickedness and sin of My people has been dealt with and their disobedience has been brought back upon their heads.

Like Esau you will seek repentance, but you shall find no place for it. With wailing and weeping and gnashing of teeth you will be cast out on the appointed day of My coming that has been foretold.

The division of which I have spoken of has come to pass, and soon the days of Great Tribulation shall be upon you.

Thus saith the Lord. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment